Join us in the park and compete for prizes in a friendly and fun environment. Grom skiers and riders 13 years and under will get a feel for park riding and experience the rules and navigation of the park. Mini Shred Madness is all about having fun in a competition setting. There will be Killington Park team riders cruising through the event offering help and motivation to participants. Not to mention, there will be all sorts of free giveaways being handed out at the event to competitors.
Super Grom – Ages 9 & Under (First-time park riders): Male & Female Combined
Grom – Ages 10 – 13 (Have park-riding experience): Male & Female
- Registration will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on the 2nd floor of the Pico Base Lodge.
- The Entry Fee is $20 for all divisions
- No registration will be taken after 10:00 a.m.
- Due to the nature of this event, competitors are required to have a season pass/lift ticket in order to compete. Discounted lift tickets will be available for competitors to purchase at registration.
- All participants of Mini Shred Madness must fill out an Express Assumption of Risk form with a parent/guardian’s signature.
- If spots are still available, day-of registration will take place 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Participants may pay via credit card, check, or cash.
- Each participant must wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet during all event practice/inspection and competition.
- Scope it out. Make a habit of course/venue inspection before every event.
- Know your limits (skill and ability levels) and stay within them. This isn’t the time to try something you’ve never done before.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Registration 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. 2nd Floor Pico Lodge Practice (All Divisions) 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Gold Rush Terrain Park Athlete Meeting 10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. In Front of Announcers Booth Session # 1 – Super Grom 10:40 a.m. – 11:05 a.m. Gold Rush Terrain Park Session # 2 – Grom 11:15 a.m. – 11:40 a.m. Gold Rush Terrain Park Awards 11:55 a.m. Gold Rush Terrain Park