Join us at Red’s Backyard on Sunday, January 9th, and compete for prizes in a friendly and fun environment. Grom skiers and riders 13 years and under will get a feel for park riding and experience the rules and navigation of the park. Mini Shred Madness is all about having fun in a competition setting. Not to mention, there will be all sorts of free giveaways being handed out at the event to competitors.
Super Grom – Ages 9 & Under (First-time park riders): Male & Female Combined
Grom – Ages 10 – 13 (Have park-riding experience): Male & Female
- Registration will take place from 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. on the 3rd floor of the Ramshead Base Lodge.
- The entry fee is $20 for all divisions.
- No registration will be taken after 10:00 a.m.
- Due to the nature of this event, competitors are required to have a season pass/lift ticket in order to compete. Discounted lift tickets will be available for competitors to purchase at registration.
- All participants of Mini Shred Madness must fill out an Express Assumption of Risk form with a parent/guardian’s signature.
- If spots are still available, day-of registration will take place 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Participants may pay via check or cash.
- Registration will max out at 120 competitors.
- Each participant must wear a properly fastened snow sports helmet during all event practice/inspection and competition.
- Scope it out. Make a habit of course/venue inspection before every event.
- Know your limits (skill and ability levels) and stay within them. This isn’t the time to try something you’ve never done before.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
3rd Floor Ramshead
Practice (All Divisions)
10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
Session #1 – Supergrom
10:40 a.m. – 11:05 a.m.
Session #2 – Grom
11:15 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.